News and Announcements
- Prof. Basu was elected as a Fellow of the American Ceramic Society in April 2019
- Prof. Basu’s student, Ms. Atasi Dan, was awarded the Dr. K V Rao scientific society’s Young scientist winner award in May 2019 for her work on “Evaluation of Spectral Selectivity of High Temperature Multilayer Solar Absorber Thin Film.”
- Ms. Ritambhara Gond has received the ‘2019 ECS Summer Fellowship’ from the Electrochemical Society, USA.
- Ms. Ritambhara Gond has received the ‘2019 Ludo Frevel Crystallography Scholarship’ from the International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD), USA.
- aNANt is an initiative of Materials Theory and Simulations Group at Materials Research Centre, to develop and host an open-access online repository of functional materials. It is the first materials database from India and currently hosts electronic data of over 23000 MXenes.
- IUMRS-ICA2015 conference in Singapore.: February 12, 2017.
Debasmita Dwibedi, of Dr. Prabeer Barpanda’s group has won best poster award at IUMRS-ICA2015 conference in Singapore.
- MRC Crircket team won Inter Departmental Cricket championship 2010.